If you’d like to contact me please use the form below, but please read the following guidelines first.
A lot of questions are already answered in my book and in blog posts. For example, if you want to know how to choose a thesis topic, read the blog post before asking me directly. There is a complete list of all blog posts here.
Contact form guidelines
- Write in English!
- Take some time to think about what you want to ask and whether it will make sense to me; a hypothetical example to clarify the question often helps.
- Plz dnt uze txt spk. There’s no need to be overly formal, but if you want me to take the time to answer your email, take the time to use whole words.
Please don’t ask me to;
- Provide you with a thesis topic (here’s why)
- Write your thesis for you
- Promote your product or publish a guest post for commercial purposes
- Put an advert or paid link on my site
- Write free content for your organisation in exchange for “exposure”
Also, please note that I am not a therapist. If you are suffering from severe anxiety or depression, speak to your doctor or a qualified therapist. Many universities offer counseling services, so check them out. I went to the counselling service in the final year of my PhD and it helped enormously!
Finally, if you’ve followed the guidelines above but don’t hear back from me within 1 week, feel free to send me a reminder!
I know you're probably busy right now...
Would you like to receive my top 7 articles to read in your own time? These are some of the most important principles I think every PhD student (or academic) should know. Enter your name and email and I'll send you one per day for the next 7 days.