How many of these apply to you?
There's so much to do, you don't know where to start
You worry about missing something the examiner might want to see
You don't know how to structure your ideas
You're finding new information faster than you can write about it
You've written a lot but you can't seem to finish anything
These problems are common, and writing can be a huge source of stress, but it's OK! All of these problems are solvable...
When you take this course you will learn;
- The confidence and skills to write better, faster
- How to write a thesis your examiner will want to read
- How to structure your writing using simple, easy to learn principles
- What to include in your thesis and what to leave out
- How to cope with perfectionism and writer's block
- How to stay focused and motivated
- How to get it done
Ultimately, the aim is to make sure that the hard work you put in produces a thesis you can be proud of.
How does it work?
If the way you are writing now is stressful, you need a new way of thinking about and approaching writing. In the fundamentals module, we look at some simple principles and practices that will lay the foundation for the rest of the course.
Clear structure from the start
Many students just start writing, getting words down on the page, and try to add structure to the writing later. This is very inefficient. If you understand some simple principles, you can add structure from the start. This actually makes it easier to edit and rearrange things later.
A step-by-step guide
Breaking the thesis down into individual chapters, I'll show you exactly what steps to take to get each one done. We use questionnaires to help you identify and focus on the important content, and concrete examples to show you how to put it together.
Course Outline & Schedule
The course modules will be broadcast live on the following dates;
The recordings will then be available to watch online (so you can still sign up even if you can't make it live). Where no date is shown, the recording is available immediately as soon as you sign up.
- Module 1: The fundamentals of academic writing
- Module 2: How to Write an Introduction
- Module 3: How to Write Your Literature Review (19th Sept)
- Module 4: Methods and Methodology (26th Sept)
- Module 5: Presenting your Results, Analysis and Discussion (3rd Oct)
- Module 6: Conclusions and Preparing to Submit and Defend (10th Oct)
What you get
- Access to live sessions & recordings
- Worksheets to help you through each chapter of your thesis
- Ongoing support in our private facebook group
- Access to all future course updates and additional materials
How much does it cost?
Whole course: £495 | Half course*: £298
*Half course = modules 1-3. Modules 4-6 can only be bought if you've previously bought the first half
Attend the first session for just £30!
You can attend or watch the first session (fundamentals of academic writing) for just £30.
This amount will be discounted if you then sign up for the rest of the course (so you won't pay twice for the same content).
Select an option below to sign up...
Any Questions? Drop me a message!